KML STUDIO We are Back!
Your safety and wellness, as well as our whole team's health is very important to us, in these very new and different times that we are all in. We've implemented some new systems and would like to share:
- Our staff is working in staggered shifts, as to not be too many people in the salon at once and we have extended our hours of operation.
-We have removed the chairs in our reception area to encourage physical distance.
- Please do not bring a friend/family member with you to your appointment and arrive no earlier than 10 mins before your scheduled appointment.
- We've moved our salon into "By Appointment Only" so that we can control the number of people in our salon.
- Cleaning & Disinfecting all surfaces before and after clients, as well as several times a day to ensure your safety. All clients get a freshly laundered cape.
-After your service, you will settle your bill at the operator's station with contactless payment. Rescheduling your next appointment will also be done from the chair. No need to be at the front desk, the less touch points the better for everyone.
- We have removed ammenities, if you would like to enjoy a cup of coffee during your service, please bring it with you. Magazines are also gone, you can bring a book with you or scroll your phone.
All government mandated rules have been applied since we've opened our doors, and we're so excited to welcome you back!
See you Soon!
The Masked Beauties at KML Salon