Your safety and wellness, as well as our whole team's health is very important to us, in these very new and different times that we are all in. We've implemented some new systems and would like to share:
- Our staff is working in staggered shifts, as to not be too many people in the salon at once and we have extended our hours of operation.
- Please do not bring a friend/family member with you to your appointment and arrive no earlier than 10 mins before your scheduled appointment. Please come in, sanitize and enjoy your appointment. Don't forget to bring a mask.
- We've moved our salon into "By Appointment Only" so that we can control the number of people in our salon.
- Cleaning & Disinfecting all surfaces before and after clients, as well as several times a day to ensure your safety. All clients have a freshly laundered cape.
-After your service, you can settle your bill with your operator, using contactless payment. Cash is still accepted. Rescheduling your next appointment can also be done from the chair. No need to be at the front desk, the less touch points the better for everyone.
- We have removed ammenities, if you would like to enjoy a cup of coffee during your service, please bring it with you. Magazines are also gone, you can bring a book with you or scroll your phone.
All government mandated rules have been applied to keep our safety and yours our priority.
See you Soon!
The Masked Beauties at KML Salon